Although the administrators and moderators of VTS & VTScada Support Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable
messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of
the author, and neither the owners of VTS & VTScada Support Forums, nor vBulletin Solutions, Inc. (developers of vBulletin)
will be held responsible for the content of any message.
- Anyone can view this forum and search its public posts (some sub-forums are private).
- Only current users with up-to-date support contracts may post. (To request access: forumadmin(at)trihedral(dot)com)
- All posts must relate directly to the thread topic.
- No personal insults aimed at other forum users.
- No derogatory comments based on things like race or gender.
- No posting or linking to spam, advertising or pornography.
- No posting offensive images.
- No foul language.
- Do not post the same item multiple times.
- No impersonating forum moderators or other forum users.
- Please report infractions or misplaced posts to the moderators. They will handle it from there.
- No linking to external pages that redirect to other pages.
- Trihedral is not responsible for any snippets of script code found on this forum. This includes code samples posted by members of Trihedralís staff. All code should be extensively tested before being rolled out to your production environment.
- If your content has been edited or removed contact the moderator. It may have simply been moved to a more appropriate thread or forum.
- No posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of disrupting normal on-topic discussion. Forum moderators will decide which messages will be removed for this reason.
- Trihedral reserves the right to remove any post at the discretion of the forum moderators.
- Comments that that can be viewed as being libelous to our competitors or their products will be removed.