Standard in VTScada Development Runtime Licenses
The freedom to recover from mistakes
- The security of knowing who did what
- The peace of mind knowing it’s built-in
It is increasingly impractical to shut down modern mission-critical SCADA systems in order to configure them. Developing on live systems has the added benefit of allowing you to work with real I/O. Application Version Control (AVC)* provides the freedom to configure in real-time in a multi-developer environment knowing you can instantly roll back any change.
VTScada’s unique built-in SCADA Version Control allows you to see a full history of configuration changes by all users on all application servers since installation. AVC also provides change traceability, enhances application management in networked environments, and greatly improves recovery from unexpected effects of configuration.
Easy-to-use features allow you to:
- Manage application changes in a multi-developer environment.
- See a full change history of the application.
- Quickly trace problems back to their source.
- Review changes before deployment of local changes to all servers.
- Burrow into each version to see a side-by-side view of changes.
- Instantly switch to any previous known good version.
- Merge changes in a multi-developer environment.
- Cherry-pick specific changes when merging versions.
- View the current version running on each computers.
Note that VTScada Version Control is used to maintain versions of specific applications rather than VTScada core product releases.