VTScada International Technical Training and Community Conference – Feb 7-8, 2018, Orlando, FL
Take a break from winter as you learn to get the most from VTScada software directly from the team who develop and support it. Conveniently located at the Embassy Suites International Drive Convention Center, this two day conference will include presentations, breakout sessions, and social gatherings to help new users and experienced developers take away exactly what they need.
- Learn best technical practices from the experts.
- Leverage VTScada features to grow your business.
- Learn solutions from other skilled professionals.
- Expand your professional network.
Who should attend?
- System Integrators
- Project Engineers
- Utility Directors and Managers
- In-house SCADA programmers
- SCADA Operators
Learn From the Experts!
Attend technical training sessions hosted by members of our R&D and engineering group covering topics from architecture design, IT and security considerations, understanding advanced protocols, improving integration efficiencies, planning for long-term growth, design considerations, and more than a dozen product-focused technical training sessions. Also preview VTScada Version 12 (which promises some game-changing elements all on its own)!
When registering you will be prompted to enter your nine topics of interest. Review them here.
Included with your registration!
$297* fee per attendee and includes:
- All-Access Conference Pass for Wednesday and Thursday.
- Ticket for registrant PLUS one guest at our Wednesday evening networking event with dinner, refreshments, and entertainment provided.
- Lunch (Wednesday and Thursday).
- Coffee, beverages, and snacks during breaks.
- VTScada conference kit bag.
- Access to presentations and audio recordings after the conference.
Tickets via EventBrite are available! There are a limited number of tickets – get yours now!
Pre-Conference Advanced Configuration Training Course
February 5-6, 2018, Orlando, Florida
Experienced VTScada Developers will learn advanced configuration techniques and receive an overview of the various utility applications that come with VTScada. It is assumed that participants know the basic features of VTScada as covered in the Operation and Configuration Course. Topics will include:
- Creating complex tags, widgets, and parameterized pages.
- Using expressions to enhance tags and widgets.
- Advanced security configuration.
- Filtering tags and alarms.
- Creating reports in multiple ways.
- Distributing your VTScada tools or applications using OEM layers.
|Wednesday February 7, 2018||Thursday February 8, 2018|
|8:00 am||Attendee Registration||8:00 am||Morning Networking|
|9:00 am to 10:00 am||General Opening Session||8:30 am to 12:00 pm||Technical Sessions|
|10:00 am to 12:00 pm||Developer’s Den Open||10:00 am to 12:00 pm||Developer’s Den Open|
|10:30 am to 12:00 pm||Technical Sessions||12:00 pm to 1:00 pm||Lunch|
|12:00 pm to 1:00 pm||Lunch||1:00 pm to 4:30 pm||Technical Sessions|
|1:00 pm to 5:30 pm||Technical Sessions||1:00 pm to 4:30 pm||Developer’s Den Open|
|1:00 pm to 5:30 pm||Developer’s Den Open||4:30 pm to 5:00 pm||Closing|
|6:30 pm||Reception at Howl At The Moon|
Discounted Hotel Suite Rates!
Embassy Suites International Drive Convention Center offers spacious two-room suite accommodations for all conference attendees at a discounted rate of $189* per night. As space is limited, please book early! This rate is available for three nights before and after the conference and includes:
- Complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast buffet served daily in the atrium (Approx. $25/day savings).
- Complimentary Evening Reception with complimentary cocktails, beer, wine and snacks.
- Complimentary internet in all guest suites.
- 50% discount on self parking (Retail $15).
Register for the conference, then book your hotel rooms.
- Online: Book from the Embassy Suites website.
- By Phone: Call 1-800-433-7275 (Toll Free) and use the code “TRI”.
Note: Reservations must be made before 1/15/2018 or until the block is full.
* All amounts listed are in USD and may be subject to 6% Florida Sales tax.