Due to the overwhelming success of VTScadaFest 2018, we are again proud to invite new and experienced users to Orlando, Florida, where they can learn the finer points of VTScada directly from the team who develop and support it.
Conveniently located at the Embassy Suites International Drive Convention Center, this two day conference will include presentations, breakout sessions, dedicated technical support room, and social gatherings to help new users and experienced developers take away exactly what they need.
- Learn best technical practices from the experts.
- Leverage VTScada features to grow your business.
- Learn solutions from other skilled professionals.
- Expand your professional network.
TESTIMONIALS FROM VTScadaFest 2018
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- System Integrators
- Project Engineers
- Utility Directors and Managers
- In-house SCADA Programmers
- SCADA Operators
LEARN FROM THE EXPERTS
Attend technical training sessions hosted by members of our R&D and engineering group covering topics from architecture design, IT and security considerations, understanding advanced protocols, improving integration efficiencies, planning for long-term growth, design considerations, and more than a dozen product-focused technical training sessions. As well, the Developer’s Den will be open to talk one-on-one.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR REGISTRATION
Early Bird Tickets (until October 31, 2018) $295*
Standard Tickets (after October 31, 2018) $375*
- All-Access Conference Pass for Wednesday and Thursday.
- Ticket for registrant PLUS one guest at our Wednesday evening networking event with dinner, refreshments, and entertainment provided.
- Lunch buffet (Wednesday and Thursday).
- Coffee, beverages, and snacks during breaks.
- VTScada conference kit bag.
- Access to presentations and audio recordings after the conference.
If you are a tax exempt entity (ex. city, municipality, school, utility, non-profit), and you have a valid Consumer’s Certificate of Exemption (ex. DR-14), please use the Tax Exempt button above. Please note that for purposes of this exemption, a resale certificate will not suffice. Tax exempt entities will need to provide a sales tax exemption certificate upon request.
DISCOUNTED ROOM RATES
Embassy Suites International Drive Convention Center offers spacious two-room suite accommodations for all conference attendees at a discounted rate of $165* per night. As space is limited, please book early! This rate is available for three nights before and after the conference and includes:
- Complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast buffet served daily in the atrium (approx. $25/day savings).
- Complimentary evening reception with complimentary cocktails, beer, wine and snacks.
- Complimentary internet in all guest suites.
- 50% discount on self parking (retail $15).
Register for the conference, then book your hotel rooms.
- Online: Reserve with Embassy Suites online booking system.
- By Phone: Call 1-800-433-7275 (Toll Free) and use the code “TRI”.
* All amounts listed are in USD and may be subject to Florida Sales tax.