Annual SCADA Users’ Conference
Join Us in Orlando, Florida – January 16 & 17, 2019
Orlando | Florida
January 16-17, 2019
Annual SCADA Users’ Conference
Who Should Attend
- System Integrators
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- Project Engineers
- Utility Directors and Managers
- SCADA Operators
Learn to get the most from VTScada directly from members of our R&D and engineering group. Deep dive into topics like architecture design, IT and security, advanced protocols, integration efficiency, long-term growth, and more.
VTScada Vision Statement
Trihedral President and Chief Software Architect, Glenn Wadden, describes the fundamental principles that make our software different and how our approach is influencing the features being developed for version 12.
Real-World Case Studies
Consultants and end users describe how they used VTScada to solve their unique monitoring and control challenges in applications ranging from simple single server applications to enormous distributed systems.
Between sessions, talk one-on-one with VTScada developers and engineers about your specific challenges in an informal setting. This was one of the more popular offerings at last year’s VTScadaFest.
Networking and Fun
This fully-catered event leaves plenty of time to relax and network with integrators, consultants, and end users from across North America. At the end of day one, stroll across the street for an evening of outstanding food and entertainment at the world-famous Howl At The Moon piano bar.
Optional Two-Day Courses
Monday January 14th and Tuesday January 15th – 8am to 6pm
Experienced VTScada users can start VTScadaFest by diving right into the deep end! Users may attend a condensed version of our Advanced course or a new Scripting & Programming course. The cost for either course is $1,250 which includes:
- A ticket to VTScadaFest – Use the discount code in the confirmation email when registering for VTScadaFest.
- Deli lunch both days.
Note: Training seats from Bundle sales and Developer’s Licenses can be used but a VTScadaFest ticket will have to be purchased before registering for training.
Included With Your VTScadaFest Registration
Early Bird Tickets (until October 31, 2018) $295*
Standard Tickets (after October 31, 2018) $375*
- All-Access Conference Pass for Wednesday and Thursday.
- Ticket for registrant PLUS one guest at our Wednesday evening networking event with dinner, refreshments, and entertainment provided.
- Lunch buffet (Wednesday and Thursday).
- Coffee, beverages, and snacks during breaks.
- VTScada conference kit bag.
- Access to presentations and audio recordings after the conference.
If you are a tax-exempt entity (ex. city, municipality, school, utility, non-profit), and you have a valid Consumer’s Certificate of Exemption (ex. DR-14), please use the tax-exempt button above. Please note that for purposes of this exemption, a resale certificate will not suffice. Tax exempt entities will need to provide a sales tax exemption certificate upon request.
Onsite Hotel Discounts
Embassy Suites International Drive Convention Center offers spacious two-room suite accommodations for all conference attendees at a discounted rate of $165* per night. As space is limited, please book early! This rate is available for three nights before and after the conference and includes:
- Cooked-to-order breakfast buffet served daily.
- Complimentary internet.
- 50% discount on self-parking.
Register for the conference, then book your hotel rooms
- Online: Reserve with Embassy Suites online booking system.
- Phone: 1-800-433-7275 (Toll Free) and use the code “TRI”.
* All amounts are in USD and are subject to Florida sales tax.