SCADA software pricing shouldn’t be a big secret.
We believe SCADA should be easy to price and easy to use. The simple SCADA software pricing linked below makes it easy to understand exactly what you need and how much it will cost. The links below open each list in a new window where you can click the download arrow in the in the top right corner.
End User Pricing for Small to Medium Sized Systems *
Buying in Bundles
To make choosing license types, tag counts, and optional features even easier, we created software bundles for common SCADA configurations. We even added time-limited special offers.
Optional Support and Upgrades
We offer a variety of support and upgrade options for your mission critical applications.
- Licenses are priced per installed PC.
- License prices are onetime. See optional yearly support and upgrade options below.
- Thin Client connections (smartphones, tablets, PCs) are licensed per concurrent user.
- Licensed by the number of I/O tags that read and write data to external equipment and software.
- Tag counts include all applications running concurrently on the licensed PC.
- VTScada components cannot be added to other SCADA platforms.
* These price lists describe end user pricing. OEM and Systems Integrator price lists contain additional tag band options. Contact us for a SI/OEM price list.