SCADA software pricing shouldn’t be a big secret.
We believe SCADA should be easy to price and easy to use. The simple SCADA software pricing linked below makes it easy to understand exactly what you need and how much it will cost. No forms to fill out!
- Licenses are priced per installed PC.
- License prices are onetime.
- Optional yearly support and upgrades are 15% of the original license price.*
- Thin Client connections (smartphones, tablets, PCs) are licensed per concurrent user.
- Licensed by the number of I/O tags that read and write data to external equipment and software.
- Tag counts include all applications running concurrently on the licensed PC.
- All components are integrated into VTScada and cannot be added to other SCADA platforms.
* So long as support does not lapse.
End User Pricing for Small to Medium Sized Systems *
Ensure Access to Support and Upgrades
For mission critical SCADA applications, upfront and ongoing software support costs are an essential part of pricing your system. We offer a variety of technical support options to meet your specific needs.
It’s Better Buying in Bundles
To make it even easier to choose the license types, tag counts, and optional features that you need, we created some software licensing bundles that correspond to the most common SCADA configurations. We even added some time-limited special offers.
* These price lists describe end user pricing. OEM and Systems Integrator price lists contain additional tag band options. Contact us for a SI/OEM price list.